- Has your relationship developed an “airless” quality, like there’s little room to move or breathe?
- Are you so tuned in to the other person that you have lost track of your own wants, preferences, and identity?
- Do you avoid making waves and tiptoe around certain subjects so that the number of topics you can discuss has diminished?
- Do you feel much more dominant and “in charge” of the relationship? On the other hand, do you often feel at the mercy of the other person?
- Have you lost your ability to react? Are there no fights or arguments, but there is also less enjoyment, vitality, spontaneity, or fun with the other person?
- Has the sexuality totally disappeared from your romantic relationship or does it happen from a sense of responsibility to enjoy sex or to provide it?
Do you want to ask Dr. Jan a question or schedule an appointment or complimentary telephone consultation? Contact Dr. Jan at 502-426-1616, or email or sign up for our newsletter!